Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Accomplishments

Okay, so I have this HUGE list that I want to accomplish before James gets home. I know that is still a long time but I hadn't even started it until today. With this last week being so RETARDED I just haven't had time/felt like it. I woke up this morning and decided that enough was enough and it was time to start on THE LIST.

See for those of you who don't know much about the military, usually when the guys are gone the wives at home make a Honey-Do-List with all of the things that he needs to do when he gets home. Well, mine is backwards.

So included on that list is to recover the dining room chairs. See when we bought our set it had cream colored seats and that didn't work for long in this house. Some were even worse with fruit punch on two of them. Lets just say Keenan isn't the cleanest eater and at least 3-5 time a week he spills his drink. That is why we give him everything in a tupperware cup that has a tight seal and a straw hole in the lid. Here is one of the originals without the juice stains, just real yucky.

And here is the newly covered one.

It is a vinyl so that we can just wipe the messes away.


Other stuff on my list is...
-Organize the den, since we moved in it has been rather neglected. I think I've tried to clean it once and got as far as cleaning up the writhing space.

-Attack our room, the other neglected room.

-Put up shelves in our bathroom for all of James' products. Just kidding its all my crap.

-Re organizing the kids rooms

-Putting up all of our pictures

-Organizing the basement & storage room.

-Drywalling the spare bedroom

-Organizing the garage

-Building the kids a fort, (I already have the wood I gotta clean the garage so I can use it as a work shop.)

Out of all of that all that I have done is the chairs. All of that should keep me busy for a bit...I hope.

I think that the worse part is is that I was procrastinating on this post. LOL!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big list!!

And as for the previous post, do you remember chasing me with a big serated knife?

:)

Mel said...

Oh ya. Do you remember hitting me over the head with my jacket... that had a pad lock in one pocket ??

Jazz said...

How hard was it to re-cover your chairs? I have to do the same with mine due to three kids and all.

Anonymous said...

Yay for lists! It's so much fun to cross items off of it. Good Job!