Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Taking the quiz

My sister Dayna had this on her blog and I thought I would do it to.

Part 1: The Birth of You
Were you a planned baby? Don't know
Were you the first? No, I was my moms last
Who was present at your birth? Mom for sure and I think Uncle Stu was there too
Were your parents married when you were born? Yes
What is your birthdate? July 7th

Part 2: The Family

Are you parents married or divorced? Divorced
An only child? NOT AT ALL
If you have siblings, are you oldest, middle, or youngest? I'm smack dab in the middle, 2 older brother, 2 older sister, 2 younger brothers, 2 younger sister. Can't get any more in the middle than that.
What are your sibling's names? Chris, Mark, Michelle, Angella, Dayna, Lance, Chad, Courtney
What do you fight about? Me and Ang have probably fought about EVERYTHING.
Which parent do you get along with best? My mommy.
Do you have step parents? Yes

Part 3: The Friends

Do you have more than one best friend? Yes, I have James and Pam. I have a few REALLY great friends too
What do you like to do when you are together? Just spending time together
Do you share the same interests? some of them
Which friend can you tell anything to? Pam, James just doesn't need to know some of the girly things. LOL!!

Part 4: Your Personality
How high/low is your self esteem? Honestly it is pretty low lately, but then again I AM fatter than I have ever been.
Do you get depressed about things easily? Not easily but it has happend
Are you an extrovert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved)? I'ld like to say extrovert, but I'm sure I'm borderline on both
Are you happy? I don't know...have you read my previous posts? Not the happiest camper right now!
Do you live life to the fullest? Probably not enough.

Part 5: Appearance
Are you comfortable with the way you look? NO
Describe your hair? Long, redish, crazy curls, I like it better when it is straight.
How do you dress? Army uniform during the day and fat/frumpy clothes the rest of the time.

Part 6: The Past

Were you a strange child? I don't think so
What did you used to love that you no longer do? Play sports
Do you have the same friends? Not too many, a couple though.
Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing? Almost most of my past!!!

Part 7: The Future

What is your ambition? To get back to my old weight and have a terrific life with my terrific family and terrific career.
Are you scared of growing old? I will not grow old, I am 29 and WILL NOT have another birthday..
Do you want to get married? Not again!

Part 8: The Outdoors

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? Outdoors if it's warm, indoors if it's not
Favorite Season: Winter can be pretty , Summer can be too hot, here Fall is wet, so I will have to say Spring
Do you like walking in the rain? Sometimes it can be fun.

Part 9: Food

Are you a vegetarian? HECK NO
What is your favorite food? Italian and anything spicy.
What food makes you want to gag? Liver
What is your favorite dessert? Nanaimo bars and anything that Pam bakes.
What is your favorite restaurant? Pescatores
Are you a fussy eater? No, that is my problem.

Part 10: Relationships and Love

Are you single or taken? TAKEN by a GREAT man
If taken who is the lucky guy/girl? My baby James
Do you think love is the best feeling in the world? Hell YA!
Do you believe in love at first sight? I didn't used to but I do now.

Part 11: Experiences

What was one of your greatest experiences? The birth of my children
What was one of the worst? Too many to name, but one was Keenan getting REALLY sick when he was a baby
Have you ever thought you were going to die? Once or twice

No comments: