Monday, September 18, 2006

Sicky little boy

Okay, just when I thought the rough week was over poor Keenan gets sick.

Dayna came on Sat and we did a little shopping then on the way back to our house there happend to be a Carnival so we stopped and Keenan got to go on some rides...HE LOVES RIDES. But he is in that in between stage where the kiddie rides aren't enough and most of the big kid rides are too much.

Anyways, we got home and just kida hung out. That noght he comes into my room around 0400ish crying about a sore throat and yucky tummy. It was downhill from there. I was going to see if I could get someone to watch him while I took Dayna back into town on Sun but he seemed like he was on an upswing. I was wrong. Then last night he had me up around 0300ish. Poor guy.

I took him into the clinic today and they said that there was a virus going around and to keep doing what I was doing but they were going to take a swab anyways. Good thing too because he has strep throat. Poor little man, I know what that was like because I had it almost once a month when I was younger.

So needless to say that he is getting the ROYAL treatment, and hopefully we get this thing licked soon. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor guy!! Hope he gets better soon!