Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sears


Okay, I know I haven't had the best luck with customer service lately but I can say that Sears made up for it.

I got pics done of the kids and they were supposed to be magical effects but when they didn't come in I called to ask why they weren't in yet they told me that their Lab didn't do the backgrounds that I wanted anymore and that they have changed backgrounds. So they gave us a few regular pics done of the kids and refunded my money, AND gave us a free session so that the kids COULD get magical effects. The best thing was that they not only gave us the first batch of free photos they also didn't charge us for the next sitting fee, all of the reg pics that they use for the magical effects, the magical effect PLUS they gave us 2 magical effect per kid when the original order was only one per kid. Talk about a SWEET deal.

BUT THEN... to top it off the originals STILL came. So I ended up with 3 magical effects per kid, all of the reg pics plus extras for killer cheap. Now that is what I call customer service. I don't know if I plan on using them much because they do cost ALOT more than Walmart but I will say the magical effects are worth it. They turned out SOOOOO awesome.

Here was Keenan's original pose... And they did this with it...

And these were the extra magical effect they gave us...

No comments: