Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Missing James Already

Oh boy...this next six months is going to be harder than I thought. Today is Tuesday and James hasn't even left yet but I am already missing him something bad. I DO NOT want Sunday to come. As I sit here at my desk all I can think about is him and how I don't want him to go. It is all I can do to not cry and become a blubbering mess at work.

I know that he has to and so would I if the situation was reversed, I mean this is our job, it is what we do. I couldn't see us doing anything else but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. I have to deal with it because I have no choice but if this is how I am now I can only imagine what I will be like once he has actually left.

Knowing me I will (for the most part) keep it together for the kids but eventually I will hit my breaking point and I only hope that they are in bed so they don't get upset too. I will also keep my emotions in check with James too, I mean it is going to be hard enough for him too he doesn't need me making it worse than it already will be.

Honey if you are reading this I LOVE YOU and wish that it was March already. If I could fast forward time I would so that we don't have to spend soooo long without you. We all love you and hope your trip goes well...and FAST!!!

3 comments:

Momology said...

Hang in there girlfriend-you have the right frame of mind and a good understanding of the situation. Let us know if there's anything we can do...if you need some downtime to yourself...we are only about 100 yards away!

Anonymous said...

You are a strong woman - I couldn't do it! I love you!!

Lucy said...

Sister
I dont know how you do it, I feel the love you have for him over the computer, you are a brave woman. March will come before you know it. Look Christmas is just 3 and half months away, who wouldve thought hey?
Thinking of you...
Take care