Thursday, September 14, 2006

YA DAYNA!!!

My little sister...who isn't so little any more ROCKS!!!! She has this countdown thingy on her blog and I thought that it would be awesome for James's homecoming. I know it is a long way off but I still wanted it. Dayna gave me the link and I finally got it working. No there will be no more guessing when he will come home. YA!!!!

Speaking of Dayna she is going to New Zealand soon with her best friend and they are going to travel around for 2 months before she starts some schooling in Australia. I am sooo proud of her, shes going to make something with herself just you wait and see.

Dayna just on a note to you, I am jealous of your trip. I would LOVE to have been able to do something like that when I was your age. Have a great trip and savour every minute of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mel! Don't forget that I also let you know that season 2 of LOST is out, lol! It's nice to know someone else thinks I'm great too! J/K!
I love you tons and am SO excited to come up this weekend, even if it is a quick visit.