Friday, September 15, 2006

TODAYS TOPPER

Okay, like today wasn't bad enough...

I rush home from work so that THE BRICK can deliver our footboard...finally. We only bought the bed back in May. We told them that it wasn't needed until mid Aug...no problem we were told. So moving day comes and we get a headboard, rails and the mattresses. NO FOOTBOARD.

After many conversations with their shitty customer service we got NOWHERE. Finally they say that they have it, and try to deliver it the other morning but I was at work. No one called to arrange a drop off time. Finally they come today, take the footboard upstairs and go to the garage to collect the other pieces...they go to take the headboard out of the box and guess what...ITS BROKEN!!!! So now they say that it is a special order and we are looking at end Oct.

I have fired off 2 emails to the Vice Pres of Western region expressing how pissed I am.

This day has SUCKED SOOOOOOOO bad, that if anything else happends I am going to crawl under my sheets and NEVER come out!!!!

2 comments:

Momology said...

Hang in there...aren't you sick of me saying that? I am sure you're going to come over and pummel me soon...The counter is a great add to your blog! This is a tough time because there's been so much going on...the move, hubby going away, settling into life in general-cut yourself a break.

PS-love the pictures of the fridge moving...that made me laugh out loud.

PPS-we FINALLY have our fridge and will return yours shortly...filled with beer of course!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...beer. That might make your week a bit better :)